Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Choice

0
Choices define destiny.
My choice is to see you smile.
Then why do I feel so empty ?
Why dont I want to walk that extra mile ?

Somewhere along that path,
our two shadows will be reduced to one.
you will no longer be within my sight,
and I will want to run.

To run to where you are
To run from where you are.
I will probably just stay still,
trying to keep some sort of control on my heart

I want to see the flowers,
that bloom on the other side of this wall.
But scaling you is something i dont want to do,
for on the other side i might see thorns.

As I look into your eyes i realise,
that's what life will be like without you.
Just a bundle of thorns without roses,
but a feeling that has always been true.

But no matter how long the night is,
the sun always shines.
Shadows are always a part of one's life,
but their presence show us the value of sunshine

No Response to "Choice"