Thursday, November 09, 2006

The face that I cannot forget.

0
The days were cold.
The embrace warm.
When did the evening,
turn into the colors of dawn ?

The light was soft.
The rays played across your face,
I couldnt take my eyes off,
such was the magic in space.

I remember looking at you,
thinking why God plays this game.
Just looking into your eyes
and falling in love all over again.

There u were,
sitting in front of me.
Looking into my eyes,
telling me u love me.

My heart skipped a beat
My speech stuttered.
It must have taken an eternity,
before another word was uttered.

I think about those days,
feeling the feelings again.
My heart still skips a beat
but my eyes glaze over with pain.

Someday I will move on,
but will that day ever come ?
Do i even want to forget those days,
the happiness and the fun?

I have loved and I have lost,
It has to work both ways.
Hope is the soul of life and dreams,
With someone else will i live those days.

No Response to "The face that I cannot forget."